Terms and Conditions of Use
"Agency Relationship" - a legal agreement between the consumer and the real estate professional, whereby the consumer voluntarily gives permission to the real estate professional to act on their behalf, which creates certain legal responsibilities of each the consumer, and the real estate professional.
"You" - refers to person or entity that visits this site, and or uses any information found herein for their own good or benefit.
"We", "Us" - refers to Richard Kinnell Real Estate Inc., it's associate REALTORS®, employees, owners and shareholders.
1. You acknowledge and accept that all MLS® data is sourced from the Calgary Real Estate Board's MLS® Access System, the Matrix. While this information is reliable, it is not guaranteed accurate.
2. You may not redistribute information found within the website.
3. You acknowledge that your use of this website alone does not create an agency relationship with us. As such, Richard Kinnell Real Estate Inc does not have fiduciary responsibilities to you, unless you have entered into a representation agreement with us. If a representation agreement exists between the owners and operators of this website, then the representation agreement supersedes the terms and conditions found on here.
4. You acknowledge that information may be gathered related to the use of this website for marketing purposes.
6. You acknowledge that while this website is full of great, useful, and informational data, it does not replace the need for consultation with appropriate professionals. Questions about your specific situation can be directed to us by submitting your question via our Contact Us form.
7. By using this site, you hereby understand, acknowledge and agree to these Terms, and indemnify Richard Kinnell Real Estate Inc, its associate REALTORS®, employees, owners and shareholders, from any liability when using or relying on information found on this website.